20 Pack - KN95 FACE MASKS - APPENDIX A FDA/CDC LIST APPROVED
CDC Test Report
We are pleased to offer our CDC tested and APPENDIX A list approved KN95 Face Masks by Greencare.
APPENDIX A List is a specialized list of only the highest quality standard in KN95 masks where the manufacturers and masks on this list are actually even approved in a clinical or hospital setting so you can rest assured knowing these are maximum protection! APPENDIX A list are specifically tested for filtration standards by NPPTL the CDC's testing arm.
The KN95 Mask is a formidable weapon in the fight against CoronaVirus in that these KN95 Masks have similar filtration standards as N95 Masks. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has approved KN95 masks as authorized in the place of N95 masks for the response to COVID19. Both KN95 and N95 masks are rated to capture at least 95% of tiny particles in the air.
- 5 layer protective face mask
- 2 Non-woven layers, 2 Melt Blown 25g each layer,1 Hot air cotton layer
- The KN95 provides a High level of filtration, 95% minimum filtration
- Easy to wear with simple ear loop hooks
- Adjustable nose bridge aids in effective sealing and comfort
- Executive Standard: GB2626-2006
- Executive Standard: EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Certifications/Tests - (FDA Appendix A, CDC, CE) available upon request
- Fully sealed, and produced in sterilized environment