KN95 FACE MASKS - (50 PACK) APPENDIX A FDA/CDC LIST APPROVED
We are pleased to offer our CDC tested and APPENDIX A list approved KN95 Face Masks by Greencare.
You receive 5 boxes of 10 each KN95 masks by Greencare (FDA APPENDIX A list tested and approved manufacturer). Each mask also comes individually wrapped for additional safety and convenience!!
APPENDIX A List is a specialized list of only the highest quality standard in KN95 masks where the manufacturers and masks on this list are actually even approved in a clinical or hospital setting so you can rest assured knowing these are maximum protection! APPENDIX A list are specifically tested for filtration standards by NPPTL the CDC's testing arm.
Again, these masks also come individually wrapped in plastic as another great sanitary measure!
The KN95 Mask is a formidable weapon in the fight against CoronaVirus in that these KN95 Masks have similar filtration standards as N95 Masks. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has approved KN95 masks as authorized in the place of N95 masks for the response to COVID19. Both KN95 and N95 masks are rated to capture at least 95% of tiny particles in the air.
- 5 layer protective face mask
- 2 Non-woven layers, 2 Melt Blown 25g each layer,1 Hot air cotton layer
- The KN95 provides a High level of filtration, 95% minimum
- Easy to wear with simple ear loop hooks
- Adjustable nose bridge aids in effective sealing and comfort
- Executive Standard: GB2626-2019
- Executive Standard: EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Certifications/Tests - (FDA Appendix A, CDC, CE) available upon request
- 10pcs/ per box (5 boxes total for this product order), fully sealed, and produced in sterilized environment.
We are a US based company! All inventory is IN STOCK and SHIPS SAME DAY (Guaranteed for orders placed before 4pm EST and we try to get orders out same day that come in even after this time) from Atlanta, GA. USA , 1-3 Day Delivery