CareStart Antigen Covid-19 Home Test Self Test Mask AccessBio (2 Pack) MADE IN USA
What is it?
CareStart Antigen Covid-19 Home test kit is a one step solution to test Covid-19 infection in a suspected person’s body. Now you do not need to visit hospitals or testing centers and wait for hours or a couple of days to get the result. CareStart Antigen Covid-19 Home Test gives you results in just 10-15 minutes. This self test also makes this infection limited to you only as you can test it by yourself. If you feel that you are infected and urgently want to confirm then you can go with this testing kit.
This testing kit detects a nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 which confirms
either person is infected or not. The sample is collected from an individual's nose by
inserting a swab and reaching it to the posterior nasopharynx.
It is fast and easy to use in point of care settings. This Home test pack contains a testing device, a swab, extraction vial, and a user manual.
You need to follow some steps to get accurate results-
• Remove test device packaging and place it flat on table
• Remove the swab from pouch
• Insert swab in one nostril of patient and until it reaches posterior nasopharynx and
slowly rotate it for 5 times
• Dip the swab in an extraction vial and rotate it 5 times in that liquid
• Close extraction vial with provided cap
• Take extraction vial over testing device and allow 3drops of sample fall on S column
• Wait for 10 minutes and observe C and T lines on testing device
• If both of them are highlighted then you are infected
• If only C gets highlighted mean negative
• If only T or none gets highlighted means invalid.
Make sure you do not wait for more than 15minutes as further delay may not give you